There are newer employer reviews for Datstat

Management needs improvement, lack of leadership.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Datstat full-time

Pros

Unlike other companies in Seattle, who relies heavily on IT industries, Datstat works with healthcare industry clients.

Cons

So many people leaves the company. Except for management, who's been around since the beginning of the company, the entire company is built on temp and short term employees. Over worked and under paid.

High quality work doesn't come from high expectation only. Train your employees and communicate your expectations clearly.

Datstat Response

Aug 18, 2014DatStat

Thank you for your response and suggestions. We do pride ourselves on setting a high quality standard in all the work we do. We find that some people prefer our method of on-the-job training as it ... More

9 Other Employee Reviews for Datstat (View Most Recent)

Great first job

I have been working at Datstat full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent work/life balance. I feel like a trusted employee because of the freedom I've been given to explore ideas related to the products we build. The office culture in my area of the building is casual yet industrious so I feel accomplished without feeling overwhelmed.

Cons

Guidelines for a project are not laid out very clearly at times.

A little more organization around high level discussions about feature planning for our products would be very helpful.

CEO was unprofessional in our meeting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Datstat full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company has been around for years, but the growth has been limited because of the managers they have in place. Its a startup company, yet they've been in business for a number of years.

Cons

The office is ground floor of an apartment complex and there is no parking. The company wants to grow, but doesn't know how to build out their sales department. The CEO may know products/solutions, but doesn't know how to build out and bring in new business on a large scale.

CEO isn't a natural leader and in my opinion a liability when it comes to interfacing with potential partners or internal staff. Bring in experienced business minded people who understand that a company can't be built on temps. I haven't heard of any successful company being built by part time employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Datstat