Daugherty Business Solutions
www.daugherty.com Saint Louis, MO 500 to 999 Employees

Excellent company that allows creativity and opportunity to be a part of helping to grow the business.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions

ProsBenefits. Leadership. VERY Sharp Colleagues. Work/Life Balance. Caliber of clients. Interesting projects. Great opportunity for growth. Offer professional training internally and externally. Full Career Development Plans. Company gatherings. No travel.

ConsKnowledge Sharing is strong, but could be improved internally as far as our Company Dashboard. Would maybe like to see more opportunities to visit other offices.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough we are growing fast, take some more time with one-on-one employee communications. Leverage current employee knowledge base to insure we continue strong execution delivery.

A high-end staffing firm that can get you experience at some of the larger companies in St. Louis.

Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions

Pros: They are connected to the larger St. Louis Companies like Express Scripts, InBev - AB, Charter, MasterCard, Monsanto - so you… Cons: The recruiters sold me on overtime pay, quick raise increases and promotions, reimbursement for things used at work - none of which ever happened, where… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate better, reward responsibility and performance, and treat people with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good transition job to get off the road

Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions

Pros: Good salary Good Benefits No Travel Good culture Cons: Limited to no opportunity for overtime (10-15% was pitched during interview) Vacation is horrible - 2 weeks for 17+ years of experience Expenses are a joke -… Advice to Senior Management: Be clear on job interviews, tell people what it is and what it is not (it… More

There are newer reviews on Daugherty Business Solutions.

Worked for Daugherty Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daugherty Business Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Daugherty Business Solutions CEO Ron Daugherty . All reviews posted anonymously by Daugherty Business Solutions employees.