Daugherty Business Solutions
www.daugherty.com Saint Louis, MO 500 to 999 Employees

Best decision I've ever made!

Consultant, Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe people here really are amazing. I'm sure a lot of people say that, but it's true here! During the introduction and interview process, I met with three different individuals at different times. Each of them have varied tenure and backgrounds, but they each talked the same talk. After starting, I learned that Recruiters, Leadership, Sales, and Consultants all talk the talk and walk the walk. They firmly believe in, support, and influence the Daugherty Culture with clients and consultants alike. I feel like I'm finally able to collaborate with likeminded individuals instead of having to consistently pull majority weight, my work matters, my skills are acknowledged, and I have peers and leadership willing to listen to new ideas and position the consultant and client for success.

In addition to all of this, the benefits are phenomenal. Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays/Floating Holidays, Overtime pay, 401K, Profit Sharing, etc.

ConsThere aren't any negative points that come to mind. I truly have enjoyed every day I've worked for Daugherty (common among people who work here)!

Good Ole Boy Company with Serious Lack of Integrity Issues

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent Base Compensation, Good Benefits, and Overtime Pay Great Sales Pitch Serious 'drinking… Cons: Although Daugherty claims that North Highland is their closest competitor in the Atlanta Area, most services they provide could be handled by a temp agency.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop stretching the truth beyond it's limits. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Consultant

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great Compensation, Great benefits, career paths, and only top tier consultants are hired. It is a wonderful… Cons: There can be long engagments at the same client. Time needed for goal and development planning impacts work life balance. You are expected… Advice to Senior Management: Big Year End Bonus! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Daugherty Business Solutions.

Worked for Daugherty Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daugherty Business Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Daugherty Business Solutions CEO Ron Daugherty . All reviews posted anonymously by Daugherty Business Solutions employees.