There are newer employer reviews for Daugherty Business Solutions

Fast growth, opportunity is there if you reach for it

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time

Pros

Training, skilled consultants, good support structure

Cons

Only 10 days vacation to start, raises seem to be incremental rather than promotion based

Convert to PTO rather than vacation/sick. Give salary bumps when moving in roles/title rather than a slightly larger incremental

98 Other Employee Reviews for Daugherty Business Solutions (View Most Recent)

Best decision I've ever made!

Current Employee - Consultant, Business Analyst  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Consultant, Business Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people here really are amazing. I'm sure a lot of people say that, but it's true here! During the introduction and interview process, I met with three different individuals at different times. Each of them have varied tenure and backgrounds, but they each talked the same talk. After starting, I learned that Recruiters, Leadership, Sales, and Consultants all talk the talk and walk the walk. They firmly believe in, support, and influence the Daugherty Culture with clients and consultants alike. I feel like I'm finally able to collaborate with likeminded individuals instead of having to consistently pull majority weight, my work matters, my skills are acknowledged, and I have peers and leadership willing to listen to new ideas and position the consultant and client for success.

In addition to all of this, the benefits are phenomenal. Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays/Floating Holidays, Overtime pay, 401K, Profit Sharing, etc.

Cons

There aren't any negative points that come to mind. I truly have enjoyed every day I've worked for Daugherty (common among people who work here)!

Good Ole Boy Company with Serious Lack of Integrity Issues

Former Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent Base Compensation, Good Benefits, and Overtime Pay
    Great Sales Pitch
    Serious 'drinking culture' at the Atlanta office. (If you like to drink.)

Cons

Although Daugherty claims that North Highland is their closest competitor in the Atlanta Area, most services they provide could be handled by a temp agency. They provide all staff aug work at their 4 major local clients - not project based as claimed - and will take any opportunity as long as it is billable. Encouraged by team management to bill clients for Daugherty internal work - in my opinion just one instance of integrity issues with client billing. I've observed that the most successful consultants at Daugherty are those that the clients are most unhappy with. Serious 'drinking culture' at the Atlanta office. Must enjoy networking at company socials to find your next opportunity.

Stop stretching the truth beyond it's limits.

Daugherty Business Solutions Response

Aug 5, 2014Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review of the Daugherty Atlanta branch. I'm sorry you did not have a positive experience here.

While some of our advisory services can seem similar, and often times be confused
    ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Daugherty Business Solutions

Worked for Daugherty Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!