Great People!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions

Pros

Daugherty has some of the best people to work with in the industry. I have been able to learn alot since comning to work at Daugherty.

Cons

Sometimne there are some long hours.

Keep growing.

Other Reviews for Daugherty Business Solutions

We tell great lies!

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions

Pros

The actual consultants are some of the most talented people in the business.
    For the most part, Daugherty practices a local delivery model. However, it's at the sole discretion of corporate to place a consultant outside of the local area. Refusal to accept the non-local engagement results in immediate dismissal.

Cons

Daugherty lied about their "profile". When interviewing, Daugherty preaches their profile. Once you're hired in it is a different story. You're placed on whatever the sales team can manage to sell. That's it.
    Leadership says they only sell "good work" with new technology and leading industry practices. However, there are several consultants working on VB6 and Java 1.4.
    Once you're in a client, it's nearly impossible to get out. Which makes career growth and skill growth very difficult, because you're stuck in one environment.
    No real bonus structure for non-management consultants.

Either sell the work you've said you sell or hire people that don't mind being bored, unchallenged, and support for the rest of their career.
    Quit pretending to be a company that cares about it's employees. We are all intelligent people and it's a direct insult to have you lie to us and expect us to be stupid enough not to know you're lying.
    St. Louis corporate management needs to listen to the consultants and eliminate the people that are standing in the way. In the last few years, the custom development consultants have grown more and more dissatisfied but the corporate leadership doesn't seem to realize the main source of that dissatisfaction is the LOS leader.

Going Down Hill

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Daugherty Business Solutions

Pros

Compensation is decent. Between contracts they have a paid bench.

Cons

They don't match skill sets to jobs. Consultant care is non-existant.

Find a balance between consultant care and client care. You are not meeting your consultants needs.

There are newer employer reviews for Daugherty Business Solutions.

Worked for Daugherty Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!