Dave & Buster's
www.daveandbusters.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Fun Environment great job for the right person.

ProsFun environment, high energy, room for growth if you are willing to relocate to one of the 60 stores throughout the U.S.

ConsIn operations, extremely long hour expected, Management styles vary from store to store. Culture has been lost and corporatized over the past recent years. More focus on training and development is needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your biggest asset, your employees by way of training and support- communication throughout the stores is extremely lacking which does not provide the tools to set your employees and management up for success.

Had culture when it was privately owned, now it's all about increasing revenue.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dave & Buster's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great co-workers & support system at the colleague level. The business model is unique and appealing... overall, they will pretty much always do alright, servers… Cons: There is a lot of talk about oportunities for advancement but very little opportunity for any. A lot of favoritism and encouraged gossip from upper… Advice to Senior Management: Don't just talk about trust.. give trust. Respect all employees.. Don't just pretend to be concerned with what's occurring at operation level... be concerned. Doing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

You take the good with the bad

Bartender (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dave & Buster's full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I've worked there for 10 years .I've worked front desk cocktail department head and now I'm currently a bartender. You make good money if you… Cons: It's a popularity contest to get promoted ...my gm is doesn't care how hard you work but how much attention he gets .I've seen countless… Advice to Senior Management: Show your staff u actually see how hard they work More
There are newer reviews on Dave & Buster's.

Worked for Dave & Buster's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dave & Buster's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dave & Buster's CEO Steve King. All reviews posted anonymously by Dave & Buster's employees.