Davey Tree
www.davey.com Kent, OH 5000+ Employees

Great place to work!

Office Coordinator (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsNo micro managing, very flexible with my hours when needed (doctor appointments etc). Small, close knit office. One of my favorite jobs.

ConsThe hours can be long during bad weather times (hurricanes). Only opportunity to move up from Office Coordinator would be to move to Kent Ohio or become an arborist.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere really isn't much I would say to the direct leadership in the office I worked in. The communication lines between corporate and district offices tend to go down at times.

It was okay

Data Collector (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I worked at Davey Tree

Pros: Good benefits and decent pay Cons: Incompetent bosses that mismanage projects Advice to Senior Management: Organization is lacking and should be a point of focus… More

DAVEY TREE has been a good experiences to me by teaching me and training

Foremen (Current Employee)
    Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Davey Tree

Pros: oportinities to get your ISA and your pertecide license ,… Cons: DAVEY TREE has lots of performance to family menbers to… Advice to Senior Management: when chooshing a general foreman make sure that they are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Davey Tree.

Worked for Davey Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Davey Tree reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Davey Tree CEO Karl J. Warnke. All reviews posted anonymously by Davey Tree employees.