David Lerner Associates

davidlerner.com

Hard work, a lot of hours, but highly rewarding

Investment Counselor (Current Employee) Syosset, NY

ProsOnce you get your book of business going, the job is very rewarding both monetarily and mentally. You really get peace of mind when you help a client achieve a financial goal. Work at your own pace and set your own hours. The work environment is easy going and fun.

ConsSome negative media lately makes the job tougher than it should be. To be successful, you need to be willing work a 50 hour week at least. It can be difficult to get family time on week days, especially if you have kids.

Advice to Senior ManagementBefore making decisions that affect your producers, ask for their feedback first and take that in to consideration. Don't be afraid to get outside opinions and look outside of the company for talent.

Ok place, but hard to get started, demanding production, with limited productts to offer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Teaneck, NJ

I worked at David Lerner Associates

Pros: decent salary to get you started while trying to build a book… Cons: limited number of products to offer low commission payouts until you're… Advice to Senior Management: get additional products to sell, someone tell David Lerner to stop talking so much.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

An excellent place to work

Online Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at David Lerner Associates as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The company has a real team feeling. It is family-owned and run and that feeling pervades. Last year… Cons: I don't have any complaints Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on David Lerner Associates.

Worked for David Lerner Associates? Contribute to the Community!