David's Bridal
www.davidsbridal.com Conshohocken, PA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work if you enjoy sales, harder for non sales positions

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

ProsHours are generally flexible, good place to work while in college. If you're a good sales person you can earn a great deal. Great place to develop managerial skills.

ConsVery little advancement opportunity. Unrealistic goals set by corporate office. Can be stressful as a high emotion environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more room for workers to succeed by setting goals that much sense for individual regions. Create more opportunities to retain talent.

I really though it would a great fit for me.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Milpitas, CA

I worked at David's Bridal part-time for less than a year

Pros: You get to be a part of something really special,… Cons: The management team was the worst ,if they had a problem with an employee They would gossip to the rest… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was horrrible

I have been working at David's Bridal full-time

Pros: It was a job it wasn't enough hours Cons: To bosses and pushy on the employees Advice to Senior Management: need to allow the customer to browse through the store… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on David's Bridal.

Worked for David's Bridal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at David's Bridal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for David's Bridal CEO Pamela B. Wallack. All reviews posted anonymously by David's Bridal employees.