There are newer employer reviews for David's Bridal

Junior stylist

Current Employee - Junior Stylist in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Junior Stylist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at David's Bridal part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with brides, pretty dresses, a good discount if you're getting married, easy dress code, two good managers, good job for a younger person in high school maybe

Cons

Being the stylists slave, putting away heavy dresses, cleaning the shoe room for hours while everyone else is chit chatting, closing, not selling, psycho brides, only making 10 dollars an hour being the store slave while the stylist are making commission and not doing anything, too much products, hard to figure out computer, undressing naked brides(gross), trying to sell dresses to customers who don't speak English, seasonal job

Not being paid commission motivates me to not try. Also, working employees once a week is a disadvantage to the company because we don't know current sales or new things. Please hire more Spanish speaking employees bc you have no idea how many people from tj come to my store.

295 Other Employee Reviews for David's Bridal (View Most Recent)

Good people, quirky policies

Former Employee - Director in Conshohocken, PA
    Former Employee - Director in Conshohocken, PA

I worked at David's Bridal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good working environment, with a lot of talented co-workers. Work was challenging and presented you with unique opportunities

Cons

Company changed direction more frequently than the wind. Most directives were dictated by a select group that wouldn't conduct a full review prior to making a change.

Junior stylist promoted to Stylist

Current Employee - Stylist in Fort Myers, FL
    Current Employee - Stylist in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at David's Bridal part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great for part time job to make some extra money. Flexible hours. Get to share happy moments with brides and other events.

Cons

Not a career choice, just part time extra work. Pressured to sell when most people do not want to make that big of a decision in one day. Store is in need of major updating.

There are newer employer reviews for David's Bridal