Davidson Hotels & Resorts

www.davidsonhotels.com
  www.davidsonhotels.com
There are newer employer reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

Great Company

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Davidson Hotel & Resorts for more than 5 years. Over this time I have advanced my career with the assistance of my Managers and Directors. Davidson encourages personal growth and provides a since of camaraderie among their employees. I am very proud to work for this company.

Cons

I have no cons to share. I have been very happy to be a part of Davidson from the beginning.

You are doing a great job! Please continue to encourage growth among our team members.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts (View Most Recent)

Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Worked in hotel industry 30 plus, many different hotel chains, the absolute worst ever.

I worked at Davidson Hotels & Resorts

Pros

No pros except paycheck, the pay levels were bad also. Each year we had to do a survey pertaining to the job market wages were awful.

Cons

Management company that doesn't have a real clue what happens on this property, and they don't really care. Took Security completely out of this hotel, down hill from every aspect.

Learn some people skills, your Savey Style has allot to be desired considering management doesn't set examples of this themselves. Leaders need to lead your team how things are to be not go and hide from guest. There is so much more too.

Davidson lost in the dark ages

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time

Pros

None
    None
    None....
    There is a 20 word minimum so I have to type some thing else.
    The only positive is that I get a pay check every 2 weeks.

Cons

There are a lot of cons. Davidson corporate does not respect the balance between work and family. Management works 60+ hours a week. The corporate mentality is guilty until we prove you innocent. They do background checks on current team members, they have random drug test on current team members. The waste of paper is crazy. Corporate has hotel audits 2 times a year, why 2 times? Corporate doesnt answer emails. you are expected to do things correctly but no one lets you know how to do things correctly or what needs to be done until corporate needs it

Listen to the people who work on the hotel level. We know what our customer wants.
    ease up on the paperwork. A manager can't manage their team members under a pile of paperwork. Managers shouldn't have to choose between work and family.

There are newer employer reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts