Davidson Hotels & Resorts

www.davidsonhotels.com
  www.davidsonhotels.com
There are newer employer reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

The best job I've ever had!

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are so many great things about working for Davidson.... the people, the work/life balance, the partners, customers, summer flex hours and the gorgeous view from our office. The office atmosphere is relaxed and everyone genuinely likes each other. I have never experienced any "office politics" or animosity during my time here. Another big Pro is the longevity of Davidson's employees and executives. Most people have been here many years and that speaks volumes for a company.

Cons

It is truly difficult to find a "con"... the only one that comes to mind is my long commute. It typically takes 1-2 hours to drive 20 miles.

Keep up the great work! Your support and encouragement does not go unnoticed. It's rare to find a company that truly puts its employees first. Oh, and Flex Fridays during the holidays (from Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve) would be a nice option too.

Davidson Hotels & Resorts Response

Dec 9, 2013Director of Recruiting

Thank You For Your Comments; You play an important part in helping define the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guest, our clients, our partners and to each other. To us, hospitality is ... More

46 Other Employee Reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts (View Most Recent)

Practically Perfect in Every Way!

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Davidson management always has my back and truly cares about me and my family. It means a great deal to know that your any concerns that you have will be heard and that your priorities with your family are respected. I am very lucky to be a part of the Davidson family!

Cons

I would like to have more training for career advancement.

Great company

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Opportunity for growth, good benefits and flexible schedule.

Cons

Add more properties to management profile

There are newer employer reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts