HIGH TURNOVER

Former Employee - Lifeguard in Bloomington, MN
Former Employee - Lifeguard in Bloomington, MN

I worked at Davidson Hotels & Resorts part-time

Pros

Meet people from all over the world. They hire all different types of people.

Cons

Poor management. No raises no matter how long you've been there. Lack of respect for employees. Form cliques.

Advice to Management

MANAGE!

Davidson Hotels & Resorts Response

May 8, 2014 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for feedback. At Davidson Hotels and Resorts we celebrate our Team Members as our most important asset, essential to our success. Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a great place to work! We ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

1. The best job I've ever had!

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are so many great things about working for Davidson.... the people, the work/life balance, the partners, customers, summer flex hours and the gorgeous view from our office. The office atmosphere is relaxed and everyone genuinely likes each other. I have never experienced any "office politics" or animosity during my time here. Another big Pro is the longevity of Davidson's employees and executives. Most people have been here many years and that speaks volumes for a company.

Cons

It is truly difficult to find a "con"... the only one that comes to mind is my long commute. It typically takes 1-2 hours to drive 20 miles.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Your support and encouragement does not go unnoticed. It's rare to find a company that truly puts its employees first. Oh, and Flex Fridays during the holidays (from Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve) would be a nice option too.

Davidson Hotels & Resorts Response

Dec 9, 2013 – Director of Recruiting

Thank You For Your Comments; You play an important part in helping define the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guest, our clients, our partners and to each other. To us, hospitality is ... More

2. Practically Perfect in Every Way!

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Davidson management always has my back and truly cares about me and my family. It means a great deal to know that your any concerns that you have will be heard and that your priorities with your family are respected. I am very lucky to be a part of the Davidson family!

Cons

I would like to have more training for career advancement.