There are newer employer reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

Best place/ company to work for

Current Employee - Banquet Server in Newport, RI
Current Employee - Banquet Server in Newport, RI

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just started working here and every single team member has made me feel so welcomed! It's great to work for a company that appreciates it's employees. I love how the managers will point out when you are doing a good job and they recognize hard work. Also if you are not quite sure on how to do something the managers will teach you .

Cons

I HAVE NO CONS. This is the best place to work for I love what I do!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! It feels great to work for someone who appreciates what you do! This job has given me a change of heart and I now wish to go back to school for buisness/ hospitality

Other Employee Reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

1. Rewarding

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Corporate team, including Senior Executives, are approachable and care for each team member Investment in technology for financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, checkbook accounting, etc. Opportunity for advancement Compensation and Benefits are very good Treated with respect and seek feedback/involvement in improving

Cons

Reporting on reports. Some duplication.

2. Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a great company to work for and to work with.

Current Employee - Steering Team Member in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Steering Team Member in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Forward thinking, concerned about taking care of the Guest, the Team Members and the Owners. Leader in their markets. Pin-point focus on full service hotel and F&B focus. It a family of hotel people... all the way up to the corporate level.

Cons

The Owners could sale a property and the new Owners may not choice Davidson. Sometimes the new owners do choose Davidson but sometimes we have to say good bye to a good property and the team members that work there and cannot relocate.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.