Davis Polk

www.davispolk.com

Hard work, but good people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsAwesome people and culture; very enjoyable experience overall. Interacted with colleagues in and out of work in the litigation department and couldn't be happier working with that group. I would recommend it highly for an internship, and while the life of associates looked difficult, the culture sounded much less stuffy and awful based on friends who spoke about working with other law firms.

ConsInternship was a lot of document moving, but definitely what you made of it. You could ask questions and learn a lot about what the legal industry is like and what it's like to work in it.

A very well run company that cares about its employees.

Legal Assistant (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Davis Polk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great health and vacation benefits. Cons: Work load can get heavy. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work as far as big NYC law firms go

Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Davis Polk full-time

Pros: For the most part everyone is treated respectfully and professionally.… Cons: Certain mid level associates have a bad reputation for treating junior associates in a demeaning way. These are typically mid levels that transfer to… Advice to Senior Management: See above Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Davis Polk.

Worked for Davis Polk? Contribute to the Community!