Dawson

dawsoncareers.com

Tragic career move taking a job here

Recruiter/Business Development (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsThe recruiters are young and outgoing, but have very little experience or knowledge of life outside of Dawson. The management has been there a very long time. The owners took over their Dad's company, which leaves them very hands off, letting the workers earn the dollar without help from above.

ConsManagement is democracy at it's finest here. If you arent an attractive female, need not apply. You will be expected to hammer out plenty of cold calls as management will review your talk time. Over promised and under delivered is their way of business, negative service in the IT department to customers. Much more reputable firms in Columbus other than Dawson, look for those.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet new managers, actually practice the changes you pretend to implement. Become more active with your hard working employees. Listen and actually BE the change you wish to see vs. pointing the fingers elsewhere. There is absolutely no accountability in management, which trickles down to staff.

The one job I regret entirely.

Minion (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at Dawson

Pros: Sirius Satelitte radio pumps through office. Hoshizaki ice machine on… Cons: The management is terribly out of touch with reality. The founder Facebook's all day long. The Director of IT is very agressive, very pushy and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating people like dollar signs. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The best search and staffing firm I have every worked with.

I have been working at Dawson

Pros: The goal is to help BOTH the candidate and the client at all costs. The… Cons: Since it is a team the silo work style is not encourage so if… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing just more of it. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dawson.

Worked for Dawson? Contribute to the Community!