Daxko
www.daxko.com Birmingham, AL 150 to 499 Employees

Daxko is a fantastic, growing company committed to serving the market.

Production Support Engineer (Current Employee)
Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Daxko

ProsDaxko challenges me everyday to learn new things and be a better engineer. I'm exposed to new technologies and surrounded by very talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. On top of my daily role, I get money every year to allocate as I see fit towards my professional development.

The other benefits are great too! Good health coverage, free soft drinks, family lunches, casual dress code, impact day where we shut down 2 days a year to serve our community - all that adds up to a company committed to its employees and providing rewarding careers.

A fantastic building to work in laden with cool conference rooms and outside of the box meeting spaces is refreshing after coming from corporate America.

ConsWhile Daxko rocks, it certainly isn't perfect and we know that. We have a tendency to focus on urgent issues sometimes instead of addressing more important long-term issues.

There's been a lot of growth recently and a challenge Daxko faces is integrating new service offerings into the core business. The effort to fix this is good, but sometimes it doesn't blend well.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep investing in employees. Our culture is our greatest asset and Daxko has to continue to invest in the things that make our culture great!

All talk, little action.

Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Daxko

Pros: Excellent benefits, especially if you have a spouse and/or children. It costs on average of $200 per month for great coverage. In addition, I leave… Cons: Poor leadership. Individuals who oversaw Daxko's growth have not found a way to continue that success. Unfortunately, through a conflict of interests, some cannot be… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest. Attempting to spin issues to employees is even worse than spinning it to customers. The more you attempt to disguise what transitions are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Grade School All Over Again

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Daxko

Pros: Benefits were competitive. Good quality of life. It's a great… Cons: The CEO spends too much time talking about "The Next Best Thing" instead of making clients happy. They have no pragmatic roadmap for either… Advice to Senior Management: Understand your market(s). Your customers own you. You need to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Daxko.

Worked for Daxko? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daxko reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Daxko CEO David Gray. All reviews posted anonymously by Daxko employees.