DayNine Consulting

www.daynine.com
  www.daynine.com
There are newer employer reviews for DayNine Consulting

Great Culture Mixing with Cutting Edge Technology!

Current Employee - Consultant
Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at DayNine Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The People working here are cream of the crop professionals that are fun to work with! It's an awesome culture at DayNine. Fast-Paced, cutting edge work that is exponentially in demand! The leadership is open with people.

Cons

Because the company is a little on the younger side, there are some growing pains, and administrative inconsistencies. Sometimes you have to kind of make your own way to get what would be thought of as "readily available info".

The leadership is doing great!

23 Other Employee Reviews for DayNine Consulting (View Most Recent)

DayNine is high speed and high energy, focused on developing it's people and growing competence from within the organiza

I have been working at DayNine Consulting

Pros

Dedicated to internal promotion and development, skills focused, good benefits, young and offers stock options to all, really culture driven and successful because of it.

Cons

My one and largest complaint is the combination of focusing on people being in the office together and the main office in California being in Pleasanton. I'm sure Pleasanton is a good location for some, but it's really far away from anything even remotely cool. Two hours from San Francisco, two hours from wine country, an hour from Berkeley, an hour from San Jose. It's just remote! If you are in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, or Dallas, you have it made.

An SF proper hub?

DayNine Promoter

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at DayNine Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people and great leaders! Workday is a fun system, and DayNine is the best in the business for implementing, so if you are interested in Workday, DayNine is where you want to be. DayNine supports a "work hard, play harder" culture, so prepare be around the best and the brightest, who all have many talents as well outside the workplace, and also enjoy doing happy hours often.

There are plentiful opportunities within the company, and as the company continues to grow so do the opportunities. I came in as a mid-level consultant, and within 6 months I was executing senior level work, and within 9 months I was involved in pre-sales work. Since DayNine is a startup, the visibility is very high (even amongst the senior executives), so if you are good it will be noticed and recognized quickly.

Cons

DayNine is doubling in size year over year, and with the rapid growth they experience growing pains. The subject matter expertise in some of the functional domains is low (since Workday is still very new), and it puts too much pressure and strain on the senior resources to ramp everyone up, sometimes leading to poor work/life balance and turnover.

Keep up the great work! As a DayNine alumni, I am still very much a promoter of the company. I still come around to DayNine events, and still hang with a lot of my DayNine colleagues. I only left to pursue a career outside of consulting, and would not hesitate to go back if I decide to go the consulting route again.

There are newer employer reviews for DayNine Consulting