DayNine Consulting
www.daynine.com Pleasanton, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Best corporate family I have ever worked for!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsThe culture of 'Getting Naked' is real from top down. By this I mean that the culture is fairly transparent about the company's strengths and weaknesses. Interactions with clients are frank and open. Leadership team is involved in maintaining culture and is responsive not only to business changes but to employee satisfaction. A lot of effort is put into the selection process to ensure that the new people we hire are as awesome as the team already on-board.

High emphasis on customer satisfaction as well. Bonuses are tied to NPS scores but management is selective with clients to ensure that we partner with companies who share similar values so DayNine is positioned for success.

ConsSmallish company that is developing some of the infrastructure that a larger company has. Fast moving and constantly changing. If you want a consistent work environment where little changes from day to day, this is not the place for you. You have to (get to) initiate the changes you want to see.

My experience is that career opportunities lie more in the breadth of the experiences than necessarily in a vertical path although there are certainly areas for people who want to advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to employees and clients.

Rewarding for self-starters. Difficult for those who require hand-holding.

Associate Consultant (Current Employee)
    Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at DayNine Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros: *Incredible opportunity to learn and grow a career. As a fresh college graduate, I've been thrust into ever more challenging positions and been given latitude… Cons: *Hard work, little play. Some hubs play more than others, but many of us work pretty long hours with little interaction outside of the office.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Communicate with us and remain open to suggestion. Look at the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No where near they Project it to be...

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at DayNine Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Cutting edge product No micro management Leadership open to suggestions Cons: All work, no play - especially for technology roles. Been here just a bit over a year now and other than the occasional free lunch,… Advice to Senior Management: Stop selling this 'fake' culture and learn how to really… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DayNine Consulting.

Worked for DayNine Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DayNine Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DayNine Consulting CEO Tim Ramos. All reviews posted anonymously by DayNine Consulting employees.