Great Company, people and work culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pleasanton, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at DayNine Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Company, people and work culture

Cons

Late stage startup so processes are not as streamlined which is not a big deal.

Keep being as transparent as you are.

Other Reviews for DayNine Consulting

Could be better

I have been working at DayNine Consulting full-time

Pros

They train in Workday. Consultants working there are typically very good.

Cons

The disparity between what clients are charged and what consultants are paid is ridiculous. The vaunted company culture is supposed to make up for the disparity. Employee retention however tells a different story.

Because of retention issues, projects are staffed with not-so-experienced consultants. Experienced consultants get stretched very thin across multiple projects.

Make an actual effort to review and improve compensation, and not just provide platitudes about culture.

Consultant

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at DayNine Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I get to implement a great product, one that I honestly find fascinating. If asked about Pros a year ago, I could have written a book. Not anymore.

Cons

Management stopped listening to their people and are instead more focused on revenue.
    Work around the clock. We all know consulting is not a 40 hour work week but at DayNine, it's no less than 60-65 hours per week.
    You seriously expect us to be in the office every day when we have been traveling or working 14 hour days? Sure, let's add 2 more hours commute time to our day!

Quit the gimmicks.
    Quit with the company culture nonsense. Quit the fraternity-like attitude and recognize all outstanding consultants instead of recognizing the same people over and over again in the painful weekly company meetings.
    Most of all, quit making us feel like politicians having to campaign for our self worth on the ridiculous Work.com.
    It's nauseating hearing the praises of the same 10 or so employees. I beg you to just recognize the person, the hard work and the sacrifices your employees make to get the job done. A simple acknowledgement goes much further than you might think.

There are newer employer reviews for DayNine Consulting.

Worked for DayNine Consulting? Contribute to the Community!