Daymon Worldwide

www.daymon.com

Global company with opportunities to work in international locations

Business Manager (Former Employee) Taipei (Taiwan)

ProsWork was challenging always trying to find a balance between 2 parties, supplier you represent and the retailer you worked for. Business model of the company gave you the first hand on the retailers merchandise decision.

ConsBusiness model become murky sometimes because the nature of a brokerage firm is to take a percentage in the profit of supplier and retailers. This make your role even more difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementPersonally, I left due to how quick my reporting supervisor changed during the courting period with the retailer, and it left me feeling my career aspirations was not well passed down to the different Directors I was reporting to. This was frustrating because each time I re-iterated my career aspiration with each director, something got lost in communication.

Very good benefits and stable accounts

I have been working at Daymon Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Your job can be as entripernurial as you want Cons: not a lot of mobility or ability to move to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Typical Food Broker

Business Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Daymon Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learn a lot about how the grocery industry operates from… Cons: Often places employees in no win positions between their customers and suppliers making… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your business managers on site with your customers. Too many senior managers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Daymon Worldwide.

Worked for Daymon Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!