DePuy Orthopaedics

www.depuyorthopaedics.com

Sales Without Guidance

Orthopedic Implant Sales (Former Employee) Cranford, NJ

ProsThe compensation was competitive especially for an entry level position. The orthopedic implant product line was excellent and on the cutting edge.

ConsFrom day one there was literally no training. Even after asking questions, I was directed to pamphlets to gather information on products. There was no guidance from management and most of the time managers were obsessed with their responsibilities and quotas and were unwilling to help lower level salesmen.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would have been very helpful to have some sort of training program. It would have been even more helpful to be able to talk with an experienced salesmen about the product line and selling techniques.

Your job will be what you make of it, don't rely on management to identify and utilize your full potential.

Engineer (Current Employee) Raynham, MA

I have been working at DePuy Orthopaedics

Pros: Excellent work/life balance, working on products that have a meaningful impact on the quality of peoples lives. Compensation is fantastic, and working for a… Cons: Unfortunately as seasoned leadership leaves, they are generally replaced with young inexperienced MBA's if at all. These are great people, but they have… Advice to Senior Management: Fight hard to obtain the staffing that is required to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fine

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at DePuy Orthopaedics

Pros: High compensation. Once in the industry, you are in. Cons: HIGH intensity and stress, naturally due to the medical industry… More
There are newer reviews on DePuy Orthopaedics.

Worked for DePuy Orthopaedics? Contribute to the Community!