DeVry Education Group

www.devryeducationgroup.com

Employee culture good..Sales environment though

Operations (Current Employee) Decatur, GA

ProsGreat team environment and employees tend to be repectful of others. Dedicated faculty to teaching their students and seeing them succeed. Flexible work schedule.

ConsFalse advertisement in their job descriptions. Very,very numbers driven environment which takes the fun out of really enjoying your job. Weak brand in the job market and student population are of a poor caliber.

Advice to Senior ManagementHR Mangement: Change This - Almost half of IPP is evaluated on you making the numbers (90%). Even when you may perform well in your job, your evaluation is contigent upon others at DeVry, your teammates, students, etc., to do their part as well when you have NO control over how others may perform in their role.

Decent

Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) Naperville, IL

I have been working at DeVry Education Group full-time

Pros: People, starting salary, some benefits Cons: Work Environment, management is terrible Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Student Finance Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DeVry Education Group

Pros: Benefits, Senior Management was great Cons: Low Pay, Long hours, Angry students, Office Politics No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DeVry Education Group.

Worked for DeVry Education Group? Contribute to the Community!