DeVry Education Group
www.devryeducationgroup.com Downers Grove, IL 5000+ Employees

DeVry not a recommended employer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLarge organization, room for transfers to other departments

ConsPromises aren't kept especially regarding internal client services. Leaves employees hanging.

I have talked to people who are currently applying for positions. In their words, they describe the current culture and interviewing process as "bizarre."

Advice to Senior ManagementThe vision of the company is far different than the actual culture. Revenue needs to measured by growth, not by property sold.

2 thumbs down

I have been working at DeVry Education Group

Pros: great benefits, 401k, dental, vision, paid time off, Cons: micro-managed, mandatory overtime, incompetant managers, low pay Advice to Senior Management: quit thinking of yourselves and advancing your career, a manager's… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Falsely represent job

Admissions Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at DeVry Education Group

Pros: Extensive training program (1 week) that does prepare you for… Cons: Job is falsely portrayed as you being an advisor when it is in fact a sales/telemarketing role. You have to call the same leads 3… Advice to Senior Management: Change your recruiting tactics so the University is actually respected, state universities don't hassle or stalk… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DeVry Education Group.

Worked for DeVry Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry Education Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DeVry Education Group CEO Daniel Hamburger. All reviews posted anonymously by DeVry Education Group employees.