DeVry Education Group
www.devryeducationgroup.com Downers Grove, IL 5000+ Employees

Office Coordinator USEC

Office Coordinator (Former Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

I worked at DeVry Education Group

ProsApollo College was recently bought by Devry and offers bonuses, great compensation and really good benefit packages to full time or part time employees.

ConsThe only con when I was working there was that there were alot of people temporarily in management positions that were not qualified or competent to perform their job correctly.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile I worked at Apollo it was a great place to work, alot of friendly faculty and staff and students.

Run Fast

Admissions Advisor (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at DeVry Education Group

Pros: Decent starting pay 43,500 Benefits Co-Workers are cool for the most… Cons: Everything you name it.. Coming in on your days off… Advice to Senior Management: Help about they become admission advisor for 1 week and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Telemarketing sucks

Admissions Advisor (Current Employee)
Naperville, IL

I have been working at DeVry Education Group

Pros: Benefits are great--every cafeteria plan known to man and very customizable. … Cons: This was really not the role for me. Through the interview process, they tell you you're an advisor, but in all actuality, you're a… Advice to Senior Management: Bill this job the way it actually is to prospective employees: this is a telemarketing position, plain and simple. If you don't like making lots… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DeVry Education Group.

Worked for DeVry Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry Education Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DeVry Education Group CEO Daniel Hamburger. All reviews posted anonymously by DeVry Education Group employees.