DeVry Education Group

Interesting

Current Employee - Admissions Support Representative
Current Employee - Admissions Support Representative

I have been working at DeVry Education Group

Pros

DeVry offers amazing benefits, great hours, room for advancement, education assistance, friendly atmosphere, accesability to upper managment and over all a great team spirit.

Cons

I really don't have many cons available, besides new policies are being put into place as of the new fiscal year and there have been issues with communication.

154 Other Employee Reviews for DeVry Education Group (View Most Recent)

I consider myself fortunate.

Current Employee - Field Marketing
    Current Employee - Field Marketing

I have been working at DeVry Education Group

Pros

work from home, make own schedule, no manager breathing down your neck ever, well respected company within its field, opportunities for advancement, they pay for everything that you need

Cons

Collaboration is difficult due to everyone working at home, team support is minimal, all training is by phone only, training was a very difficult process, must store all materials at home which is many many boxes

Different approach to training new employees, more frequent feedback about performance, more training in person by more experienced employees through modeling business strategies.

Devry Chamberlain College of Nursing

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at DeVry Education Group

Pros

Decent Pay
    Excellent time off
    Good Benefits

Cons

Disinterested senior management
    employees living in fear due to management refusal to reign in "sacred cows"
    Middle Management not knowledgeable about basic business practices

Get rid of problem employees and impose some business discipline. Your expansion efforts will continue to fail until you make some radical changes. Supporting individuals that hinder success due to friendship is a recipe for disaster. Hire individuals that know how to do s job then GET OUT OF THE WAY AND LET THEM DUE IT WITH FULL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT. Failure to do this will ensure continued high turnover and a loss of employees such as myself. I will be leaving as soon as I can find a nee position and I haven't been with the company 6 months. I would not reccommend anyone who is serious about their career to seek a position with this organization.

There are newer employer reviews for DeVry Education Group