DeVry University
www.devry.edu Downers Grove, IL 5000+ Employees

A challenging environment that above all pushes a student focused approach.

Admissions Advisor (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsDeVry offers a great benefit package that is put in place from day one. They also give their employees the opportunity to buy up (5) extra vacation days, on top of the 5 that they already provide.

Another great reason to work for DeVry is you co-worker. They do a great job of bringing in a wide range of individuals that create a healthy and diverse work environment.

ConsThe opportunity for growth was always shaded. Although the industry has gone through extreme changes over the last year the chance to move up within the position was never clearly provided.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to continue to bridge the gap between advisers and outside opportunities within the origination. They appear to have addressed the promotion issue now, however there are still doubts about it's execution.

I had a great team

Graduate Admissions Advisor (Current Employee)
    Glendale, AZ

I have been working at DeVry University

Pros: Lots of training opportunities, healthy company Cons: Inquiries have slowed down a lot, variances in experience from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not enough support

Admissions Advisor (Current Employee)
    Long Beach, CA

I have been working at DeVry University

Pros: Devry is a great company, I just landed in the… Cons: Management here is horrible, people are always going on medical… Advice to Senior Management: Keep your employees more engaged No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DeVry University.

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DeVry University CEO David Pauldine. All reviews posted anonymously by DeVry University employees.