DeVry University
www.devry.edu Downers Grove, IL 5000+ Employees

Short Lived

Student Success Coach (Former Employee)

ProsGreat pay! My pay was awesome, loved it. The work was do-able. I loved the students and my interaction with them. Company had good benefits. I was starting to use my education benefits....BUT

ConsI got laid off after 9 months! And i had to choose between my severance and never working for Devry again- messed up! I didn't take the severance thinking I could get back, not even giving me a interview!? Managers and senior staff get raises only. Speaking up can get you in trouble.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, because they don't listen anyways. They do nothing but walk around all day and "act" busy. At the end of the day, they are the ones that get the raises and lay off hard workers.

Work hours were great but pay was lacking.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DeVry University

Pros: good daily work life balance Cons: onerous management and far below market pay No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work for at entry level

Campus Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at DeVry University full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Promotional potential is there to grow Cons: none that I can think of at the moment More
There are newer reviews on DeVry University.

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DeVry University CEO David Pauldine. All reviews posted anonymously by DeVry University employees.