DeVry University

www.devry.edu

Tutor Coordinator

Pros

Great experience with the community and a chance to work with a group of students that make a difference in teenagers' lives.

Cons

Sometimes the people are a little difficult to work with.

Other reviews for DeVry University

Great leadership team and support.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

Good compensation and follow through from the middle level management. Location was also continent for city employees to access via public transportation.

Cons

Cost of education for first and second year students that could find less expensive tuition via community colleges made it a hard sell.

Admissions

Current Employee - Admissions Advisor I  in  Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Admissions Advisor I in Naperville, IL

Pros

Free education and good benefits. Other than having a job there are no real pros for this job. The pay is ok and it could be worse in this economy but I do not know many people that enjoy what they are doing

Cons

lack of communication, no accountibility from managment, lie about hours and job duties. Very high turnover rate. Long hours. The for-profit educational industry is haveing a really hard time in the current market. Enrollments are consistently declining, the education provided is a joke, and the cost to attend the school is outragious. Don't walk, run form ths company if you are looking at a job as an admissions advisor.

Don't lie, we all know what is really happening. Do not treat us like children.

There are newer employer reviews for DeVry University.

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!