DeVry University
www.devry.edu Downers Grove, IL 5000+ Employees

I am getting a lot of IT experience here at DeVry.

Technical Support (Current Employee)
Pomona, CA

ProsAs a student at DeVry, the best part is not having to commute to and from work to get to school. I am exposed to some of the best and most updated software and hardware on the market. Our school has much better IT equipment than any other campus I have worked at. Also, I am free to make my own projects for the most part and the experience I gain in troubleshooting and customer service is invaluable.

ConsAs of right now, there is no room for growth. The team is very small in the IT Dept. and there is no opportunity for upward movement. Our network is not local, so there I am getting very little network communications experience.

Advisor/salesman

I have been working at DeVry University full-time for more than a year

Pros: decent pay for coming straight out of college and pretty… Cons: lack of experience on managements part...we're are sales men and and women selling a 72,000 dollar education to ignorant people who really don't know any… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Admissions

Admissions Advisor I (Current Employee)
    Naperville, IL

I have been working at DeVry University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Free education and good benefits. Other than having a job there are no real pros for this job. The pay is… Cons: lack of communication, no accountibility from managment, lie about hours and job duties. Very high turnover rate. Long hours. The for-profit educational industry is haveing… Advice to Senior Management: Don't lie, we all know what is really happening. Do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DeVry University.

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DeVry University CEO David Pauldine. All reviews posted anonymously by DeVry University employees.