DeVry University

www.devry.edu

Good company, struggling industry.

ProsDeVry University values their employees. Pay is competitive, benefits are great, and the employees are wonderful. Due to challenges in the industry, they have rolled out a solid growth plan that will help it remain the industry leader for years.

ConsThe higher education industry as a whole has been struggling over the last few years; DeVry is not immune from these challenges. Depending on the location, management can be inconsistent.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should focus on ensuring that the DeVry values are being instituted across all departments, and most importantly, at all locations.

Student Finance Rep II

Student Finance Representative (Former Employee) Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at DeVry University full-time

Pros: Flexible Hours, good people with my team Cons: Had to get job through a recruiter, salary was a… Advice to Senior Management: Give people a more clear path to move up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very hard to work with clueless managers

Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) Fresno, CA

I worked at DeVry University full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I love DeVry and it's core beliefs and benefits. I… Cons: Local campus leadership in Fresno have no clue whatsoever on how to lead or motivate staff. This place is extremely micro managed and suffocating. Aggressive… Advice to Senior Management: Quit. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DeVry University.

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!