Dealer.com

www.dealer.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dealer.com

Satisfied

I have been working at Dealer.com

Pros

Latest technology, and always very busy.

Cons

Always very busy. Sometimes extreme overtime required.

84 Other Employee Reviews for Dealer.com (View Most Recent)

Fun but not very educational

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

I worked at Dealer.com

Pros

Dealer.com is one of the fastest growing private firms in the Unitied States. The company's work life balance is something to revered, the perks are immense, co-workers are great, and its just an overall fun company.

Cons

The problem is I think the company has more cash than what to do with so they hire more people than they need. I found myself doing too many bogus jobs that could have easily been replaced by a more automated process...

If there is one thing I would recommend, it would be for the company to focus a bit more on efficiency.

Where the very best people work and are treated as such, truly an amazing company!!!

I have been working at Dealer.com

Pros

There are too many to list but the real story is that we work in a place where bosses really care about team members. Where the CEO actually plays ping pong with me and is willing to share insights on what we are up to as a company. This doesn't exist anywhere else. I saw a couple of negative reviews and all I can say is shame on you! Seriously, if you are a negative outlook on life you should not take it out on Dealer.com!! This place is filled with positive, passionate, fun and truly caring people. Lets keep it that way. I LOVE Dealer.com and have enjoyed my 5 years here. I look forward to many more.

Cons

Seriously? The only thing I can think of is the city should give Dealer.com some additional parking since the company is hiring so much and paying massive taxes..etc :)

Dont change anything!! Please!! We love it here!!

There are newer employer reviews for Dealer.com