There are newer employer reviews for DealerRater

Working at DealerRater

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at DealerRater full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team. Employees are appreciated and heard. Work life balance is terrific. The employees are TOP shelf!

Cons

Commute being in Waltham can be misery

7 Other Employee Reviews for DealerRater (View Most Recent)

Love my job at DealerRater

I have been working at DealerRater full-time

Pros

I've been working at DealerRater over 3 years. The people are hard working, fun and inspiring. There's the ability to grow into new roles and we have a suggestion box that is taken very seriously. Management is always willing to listen to new ideas and they care about my growth and happiness.

Cons

It's a beautiful old building, very retro, with high ceilings, so it can get rather chilly in the building.

Come work for DealerRater if you want no work life balance!

Former Employee - Sales  in  Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Sales in Waltham, MA

I worked at DealerRater full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros – Free on-site gym membership, catered lunches on Monday & benefits from day one.

Cons

Come work for DealerRater! We are hiring anything with a pulse and telemarketing experience for our Sales team. We don’t mind if you don’t have automotive industry experience, or related online advertising/digital marketing experience, we will train you!

Although our training is mundane and outdated, and performed by a manager who has never sold the product, we will train you to sell our online reputation product.

For our Client Services and Customer Service teams, if you brown nose certain managers and go out for weekly drinks, you will surely receive a promotion within months of being hired!

We are inconsistent in our policies and pricing, and if you make 40+ calls per day you will be a super star regardless if you hit quota! Forget about prospecting your territory before calling into clients, its more important to make large quantities of calls versus quality calls according to our metrics plan.

We've designed our compensation plan to include an unrealistic quota, below industry average base salary plus monthly commissions.

This is not your everyday sales job; you will be expected to work more than 50 hours per week, put in the time on nights and weekends, even holidays. If you enjoy being micromanaged extensively, this is the place for you!

Pay attention when employee's both tenured and new provide insight into the actions of certain upper level managers. From an employee perspective, it seems you are turning a blind eye and don't value your employees opinions when they bring up their concerns.

There are newer employer reviews for DealerRater

Worked for DealerRater? Contribute to the Community!