DealerSocket

www.dealersocket.com

Successful company to work for that cares about their people.

Strategic Services Consultant (Current Employee) San Clemente, CA

ProsOpportunities to advance, you manage your own time and schedule once in a territory, good pay when you take into account the quarterly bonus structure which can be up to 10% of your base salary paid out every quarter, great company culture, paid relocation, generous annual raise as long as you are performing, family oriented company.

ConsMid-size company that is struggling to overcome their "start up" way of doing things. Experiencing tremendous growth which they are struggling to keep up with as a result everyone is stretched pretty thin. With the increased growth they are more desperate for bodies, as a result they seem to have lowered their hiring standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing so far it is working. Also, be a little bit more picky about who you hire. There are a ton of new hires that haven't panned out, or they are still with us but performing poorly, and it's affecting our business.

Lack of engineering excellence

Software Engineer (Former Employee) San Clemente, CA

I worked at DealerSocket full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Lots of projects - Complex technical challenges and learn something new everyday - Bagel Fridays - Once… Cons: - Don't get valued or rewarded for the work you do i.e. a heroic effort that saved company thousands of dollar is not… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employee for what skill he/she has and not just basis of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Executive Sales Manager (Current Employee) San Clemente, CA

I have been working at DealerSocket full-time for more than a year

Pros: DealerSocket is a great company to work for. Management really cares for its employees.… Cons: In 3 buildings but moving into a large new building… Advice to Senior Management: Tuition Reimbursement, Management Path Programs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DealerSocket.

Worked for DealerSocket? Contribute to the Community!