There are newer employer reviews for Dealertrack Technologies

DealerTrack a Good Start

Current Employee - Content Developer  in  Portland, OR
Current Employee - Content Developer in Portland, OR

I have been working at Dealertrack Technologies

Pros

Good entry level jobs for people without technical degrees. They are flexible when it comes to time off. If our stock would ever take off we all receive options when we are hired onto the company. In general people are pretty happy.

Cons

Its really boring. There isn't any room for creativity. Our stock has not taken off. It has lost more than half of its value from a few months ago. We depend too much on large contracts. Workload is quite seasonal. There is minimal communicaion between different divisions of the company.

Allow for more 'extracurricular' activities.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Dealertrack Technologies (View Most Recent)

Was once a great place to work, but they are forgetting how they got to where they are at.

Current Employee - Senior Product Specialist  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Product Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Dealertrack Technologies

Pros

Decent pay, but that is starting to decrease.

Cons

No opportunity to move up. They do not promote from within. They have also changed our pay plan every year. Each year it get's worse. I think this will be a $75K a year job within the next 1-2 years.

Got out in the field and see what our customers are really saying. Many products have challenges and we have not spent the time to resolve these issues.

This company SUCKS!!!!! do not work for them!!!!

Former Employee - Tech Support  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Former Employee - Tech Support in Downers Grove, IL

I worked at Dealertrack Technologies

Pros

NONE!!! Do not work here.

Cons

Management overall it sucks!!!!! come on everyone in high management comes from the dealership and we all know how dealers work.

Get help in promoting people and try harder at employee relationships. Do more for your employees right know I work for a great company. They are always trying to improve their ways with employees and they listen to your ideas. Why would you want to work for customers who are very unhappy with the product. I other words you get yelled at all day long and everything is you fault.

There are newer employer reviews for Dealertrack Technologies

Worked for Dealertrack Technologies? Contribute to the Community!