Dealertrack Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Dealertrack Technologies

Company is growing.

Former Employee - Devops in New York, NY
Former Employee - Devops in New York, NY

I worked at Dealertrack Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

good compensation and other perks.

Cons

Location is not as dynamic as manhattan

95 Other Employee Reviews for Dealertrack Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Technology in Groton, CT
    Current Employee - Technology in Groton, CT

I have been working at Dealertrack Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Actively seeks employee feedback and acts on suggestions. This is the only company I have worked for that not only commits the resources to poll the employees, but actually does act on suggestions. We have a unique "Jam" session yearly where we have three days to interactively propose topics and join others' discussions. Some recent policies aimed at employee satisfaction have come from these sessions.

Cons

Goal setting process is too regimented. Would appreciate having my goals be less reflective on company success, but more tuned to my personal progress which will only help strengthen the organization as a whole.

Fewer meetings that last over thirty minutes.

DealerTrack bought Arkona and destroyed a viable DMS option in the Automotive DMS Industry.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Dealertrack Technologies full-time

Pros

*Arkona was a great place to work and had a fantastic product and surging sales.
    *My last day working for these morons.

Cons

The DMS General Manager manged by "spreadsheet", had no industry experience, brought in a number of people from a "failed" competitor (Reynolds and Reynolds), killed all creativity and synergy, cut all salaries 5% promising to restore it later. It was never restored in my time there. They systematically dismantled the team that had created the success, product and track record and turned this creative and game changing DMS into an also ran. Huge brain drain after acquisition in 2007 at the DMS in SLC

Too late. You already ran off and fired all of the talent. I think you may succeed in running a great product into the ground. Sad end to what was once a "game Changer" in the Automotive DMS world.

There are newer employer reviews for Dealertrack Technologies