Dealertrack Technologies

www.dealertrack.com

Heavy in the middle

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsStable, so long as you made your manager happy. Lots of opportunities for growth and different career paths in the industry if you don't mind moving.

ConsLots of middle management, 80% of which are career managers and not "doers" who rose through the ranks. The upper management generally has their act together, but getting anything done or communicated down the chain generally wasn't effective.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try to be so diverse. You don't need to have everything for everyone. Concentrate on areas of strength and stick to what you know.

Great Company

Data Ops (Current Employee) Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Dealertrack Technologies

Pros: DealerTrack gives everyone a fair oppurtunity for growth. They offer great benefits. There is… Cons: Sometimes difficult for people to get suggestions and advice to upper managment. … Advice to Senior Management: Try to visit the different locations outside of NY. It's sometimes hard to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Despite being in a tough market right now, DealerTrack is still holding down the fort!

Tech Support (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Dealertrack Technologies

Pros: Desirable compensation/benefit package. Great people to work with, from management all the way down. Managment is very fair and I feel that I have been… Cons: Tech support is a stressful job, and the fact that the products are constantly having issues doesn't help much. Training was far from helpful and… Advice to Senior Management: When you decide to make major changes to company products and procedures, please do not put them in place overnight and tell us the next… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dealertrack Technologies.

Worked for Dealertrack Technologies? Contribute to the Community!