Dean Foods
www.deanfoods.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Great people to work with. Should be stable, but management tried to hard to turn it into a CPG.

Finance Manager (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Dean Foods

ProsGreat people. Fair compensation. Interesting business once you learn it. Opportunity to learn about both a branded business and a private label business at same time.

ConsLack of clear vision from management. If you are aligned with corporate or FDD the bonus structure is unfair compared to being aligned to a specific business unit.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop over hiring. Dean makes the same number of gallons a year, you don't need consultants and new departments to do what was done before with less people.

IT SUCKS

Newport, KY

I have been working at Dean Foods

Pros: Weekly pay and you do get enough hrs in Cons: Management has NO clue whats going on, how some of management got their jobs is one of the great wonders of the world. The… Advice to Senior Management: you must communicate with your employees try it sometimes youll… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A few things that can be fixed but won't be.

Le Mars, IA

I have been working at Dean Foods

Pros: They pay weekly. There is always free milk and juice in the breakroom. A safe place to work. Free uniforms and work… Cons: Promotions go to the friends of the management. Some jobs require many hours a week while hours don't have 40 hours of work. … Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring un-educated, illiterate people from temp services. Enforce your own company rules. Equal pay for equal work. Set company policies and stick… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dean Foods.

Worked for Dean Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dean Foods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dean Foods CEO Gregg L. Engles. All reviews posted anonymously by Dean Foods employees.