Dean Foods
www.deanfoods.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Paper, paper everywhere...

Dallas, TX

ProsFlexible work schedule and have the option to wear jeans EVERY day. Offer discount tickets for movies and other events. Our location offers an on site car wash and a message therapists each month.

ConsNo manager or employee self services. Leadership does not want to embrace technology or electronic signatures or integrate systems. Must treat managers with kids gloves. Lack of communication between groups and even teams work separately.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps listen to supervisors to hear what is really going on with the company and not the filtered down version you are receiving from Directors.

If it is not broke do not fix it.

Route Sales Driver (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at Dean Foods full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Immediate supervisors are just brilliant. If it was not for… Cons: Started off about supporting the employees who were the face… Advice to Senior Management: DF owns alot of companies, very few of them have been profitable for a number of years. All of the cut backs made have made… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Chaos, unable to make a decision

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Dean Foods as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Nice offices, co-workers were good people for the most part Cons: Management could not stay on a line for more than… Advice to Senior Management: Someone needs to be able to do simple math, sitting around for several months while fighting with… More
There are newer reviews on Dean Foods.

Worked for Dean Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dean Foods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dean Foods CEO Gregg Tanner. All reviews posted anonymously by Dean Foods employees.