There are newer employer reviews for Dearborn Mid-West Conveyor

Check it out

Former Employee - Designer in Taylor, MI
Former Employee - Designer in Taylor, MI

I worked at Dearborn Mid-West Conveyor

Pros

Good Benifits. Good pay when company has work but expect paycuts of 20% when work is slow.

Cons

Most projects are fast pace. They don't like anyone employees talking to each other. Lots of rules to follow and procedures. Company does not match 401K so you are on your own.

Get some experienced people to lead estimating team so you do not lose work to other companies. Stop with all the old fashion ways of running of business this is the year 2010. Allow employees to enjoy working for you and give them encouragement not negativity. Keep the work "in house" and stop contracting work out the door in order to save a buck. Let employees do their jobs without management looking over their shoulders every 2 seconds.

reviews filtered by
  1. Established Company

Current Employee - Engineer in Taylor, MI
    Current Employee - Engineer in Taylor, MI

I have been working at Dearborn Mid-West Conveyor full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Solid Foundation with good stability for market

Cons

Aged procedures and software, limited continuing training

Update resources

2. Considering the workforce in todays world, This is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Fitter in Taylor, MI
    Current Employee - Fitter in Taylor, MI

I have been working at Dearborn Mid-West Conveyor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As long as your doing your job correctly, there are no issues here. The benefits are awesome compared to what's being offered out there. There is a 75 day probationary period but if your a good, hard worker, there should be no issues here either. The co-workers here are great and helpful people with the exception of a few but this will be found anywhere you go. Management seems to be very good as long as you stay in your area and doing your job which is to be expected. I have to say, so far, this is the best job I have had in my 30 year career.

Cons

No issues here with the exception of a few workers who use the union to benefit their laziness. I see way to many bathroom breaks and a little to much talking.

Haven't been here long enough to express my opinion here. All I can say is keep doing a good job.

There are newer employer reviews for Dearborn Mid-West Conveyor