Deccan International
www.deccanintl.com San Diego, CA 16 to 50 Employees

no direction, stay away

(Former Employee)

Prosgreat clients with a worthy cause, interesting programs that have the ability to make a difference, dedication to firefighters and EMS community.

Conspoor leadership, poor training, lack of direction and/or experience from leadership, no review of quality of work, poor benefits and lots of employee turn-over (not too many have been with the company for more than a few years).

Advice to Senior Managementinvest in more staff (not enough people, but more than enough work to go around), look into better benefits for your employees (paid health, family health program, retirement program...).

Growing in the right direction

I have been working at Deccan International full-time for more than a year

Pros: After reading the reviews, I feel compelled to write my own. I have been with the company a few years and I can honestly… Cons: The company is growing quickly and staff must be flexible and quick-learners… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Reaching Success at Deccan

I have been working at Deccan International

Pros: Deccan International devotes itself to developing and challenging its staff so that employees can continue to grow, whether at Deccan or beyond. Although I can’t… Cons: The office isn't glamorous but rather family-like and functional. It is located… Advice to Senior Management: Continue practicing a selective hiring process to ensure the collaborative… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deccan International.

Worked for Deccan International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deccan International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deccan International CEO Latha Nagaraj. All reviews posted anonymously by Deccan International employees.