Decision Toolbox
www.dtoolbox.com Irvine, CA 50 to 149 Employees

DT is a company that is doing all the right things to help our clients be as successful as possible.

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

ProsThe work life balance is terrific. You have the ability to work for a dynamic company AND have the time to be involved in all the key milestones with your family. This company has the morals and values that were essential when I choose a new company. We work collaboratively as a team and celebrate each others successes. We provide a valuable asset to our clients and work closely with them as partners. You have all the support structures needed to be successful; contributing your piece of the pie. I will be here as long as they will have me!

ConsSometimes you can feel like you are on a island in a virtual environment. It is important to stay connected and build relationships to bring those islands together!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on what makes us special. Weave that thread throughout the organization and keep the Decision Toolbox spirit and culture the same regardless of the size of our company.

Working at Decision Toolbox is like no other.

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros: I've worked in Human Resources for several years. I've worked at the office and also virtually. For me, being able to work virtually is… Cons: As we've grown more processes have been put in place. At first I felt the culture starting… Advice to Senior Management: Please work hard on keeping the culture the same. I understand that as we grow we need to become more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

DT has been an opportunity to improve my recruitment skills, work with an amazing group of people, & have life balance.

Recruitment Partner (Current Employee)

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros: Leadership: There is a feeling of community and support, which I think is hard to discover in a virtual workforce. They have established ways to… Cons: Being a smaller company that is growing, benefits are something that they are working on improving and changing. There is truly the feeling that if… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Decision Toolbox.

Worked for Decision Toolbox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Decision Toolbox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Decision Toolbox CEO Kim Shepherd . All reviews posted anonymously by Decision Toolbox employees.