Decision Toolbox

www.dtoolbox.com
  www.dtoolbox.com
There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox

DT has been an opportunity to improve my recruitment skills, work with an amazing group of people, & have life balance.

Current Employee - Recruitment Partner
Current Employee - Recruitment Partner

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

Leadership: There is a feeling of community and support, which I think is hard to discover in a virtual workforce. They have established ways to get to know your coworkers and really feel as though you are part of a group, even if you are 14 states away.

Organization: There is an infrastructure in place that allows you to stay organized, view your progress on each search, and maintain your pace and movement throughout the projects that you are managing.

Cutting - Edge: The programs we use, the tools at our fingertips, our excellent writers, and amazing sourcing team are cutting edge. I have never worked with a system or group of people that is so advanced in how they approach recruitment and the tools we are given to make our recruitment process successful...every time!

Independence: I like being able to manage my own projects, work directly with my hiring managers, and really feel like I have taken ownership of the work I am doing. There are policies in place to nudge you if you are not hitting targets, but for the most part, the ball is in your court and you are trusted based on your abilities to get the job done.

Cons

Being a smaller company that is growing, benefits are something that they are working on improving and changing. There is truly the feeling that if something is bothering you, come to us, and we will make an adjustment, which they have shown over and over through my year of employment.

Keep it up!

51 Other Employee Reviews for Decision Toolbox (View Most Recent)

DT is a company that is doing all the right things to help our clients be as successful as possible.

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

The work life balance is terrific. You have the ability to work for a dynamic company AND have the time to be involved in all the key milestones with your family. This company has the morals and values that were essential when I choose a new company. We work collaboratively as a team and celebrate each others successes. We provide a valuable asset to our clients and work closely with them as partners. You have all the support structures needed to be successful; contributing your piece of the pie. I will be here as long as they will have me!

Cons

Sometimes you can feel like you are on a island in a virtual environment. It is important to stay connected and build relationships to bring those islands together!

Continue to focus on what makes us special. Weave that thread throughout the organization and keep the Decision Toolbox spirit and culture the same regardless of the size of our company.

Flexible, coaching, supportive

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

This is a cloud company and we aren't expected to punch a time clock. We are respected for the professionals we are and trusted that our job is getting done. Decision Toolbox has won the Alfred P. Sloan award twice for workplace flexibility. We don't ask for time off, we inform them and make sure our work is covered. In addition, recruiters get to work on a variety of projects with great clients. We are paid by performance so if we perform well we are compensated very nicely! Resources are everywhere - from people to tools we have the support we need. The people we work with are top notch!

Cons

For many years employees didn't want to participate in benefits, now that we've grown more people do. The benefits were expensive. But, leadership heard our needs and in 2012 will be offering a great affordable benefits package.

Keep keeping us informed. It is so exciting to hear what's going on behind the scenes and learn about the direction of the company. Thank you for providing such a wonderful place to work!

There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox