There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox

If you're a great recruiter, YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Recruiter in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

Work from home, incredibly supportive management team that encourages work/life balance, supportive, positive - BEST company culture I've been in (I've been in Fortune 200 and start ups). If you are a great recruiter, you will make fantastic money and enjoy your job more that you ever though possible. You partner with hiring managers, establish genuine relationships.

Cons

Medical benefits are a bit expensive if you live outside of California. It is a 100% commission job - but again, if you have a strong work ethic and follow through ... you will make 6 figures.
If you are not strong, don't bother applying, you won't be happy with your pay. "You eat what you kill." This is one of the ways DT keeps their fees so low, the strong stay and the weak weed themselves out. Keep that in mind as you read reviews about comp at this company. It will take about 2-3 months to get your pipeline full enough to be pulling in $3K - $4K each pay period (pay 2x per month).

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing job. I have no idea how you make a 100% virtual company feel like a family, but you do it and I'm so grateful !!

reviews filtered by

Corporate Culture

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Orange, CA

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

We have the most dedicated and hard working team I have ever worked with. There's such a sense of pride in everything done separately and as a team. Empowerment is not just a concept. It's embedded in the very fabric of how this company is structured.

Cons

There's never a "finish line" where you can sit back and reflect on a job well done. We're always running off to the next project.

Advice to Management

Never stop looking at our process, people, tools and technology and keep one step ahead of the rapidly changing communication landscape.

2. Deep commitment to employees, and to their customers' success

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

I've been in the recruiting industry for 20 years and worked for six different recruitment vendors. There can be a lot of greed in staffing agencies which causes pain to both their employees and their clients. Decision Toolbox is different. They operate from the highest level of integrity and always try to do the right thing for their employees and clients.

Cons

Decision Toolbox is 100% US-based, doesn't leverage offshore resources, and isn't expanding into foreign markets. Limited opportunity for employees to get international experience.

Advice to Management

By being fiscally conservative, you've remained "the best kept secret" in recruiting solutions for 18 years. Timing is everything. Now is the time. Don't be afraid to let the horse out of the barn!