Decision Toolbox

www.dtoolbox.com

A Company that makes you WANT to go to work every day

Pros

Working from home allows me to be a mom and have a successful job. I feel amazingly connected to the people I work with even thought we are virtual. This is a company you work with not for. Regardless of job title I can call and have a conversation or ask for help from the Founder/CEO/CGO etc.

Cons

I honestly can not think of any. I know that sounds too good to be true, but that is my honest opinion.

Thank you for creating such an amazing company.

Other reviews for Decision Toolbox

High Performers Flourish in a Strong Employee-Friendly Culture

Current Employee - Recruitment Partner
    Current Employee - Recruitment Partner

Pros

Working from home - the flexibility to set my own schedule and really manage my life. If you aren't busy, you don't have to pretend to be busy to fill in the hours. And you can schedule yourself to be as busy as you like.
    Pay - if you are a strong, results-driven recruiter, you will make 6 figures.
    Leadership - very accessible and positive. They are the biggest cheerleaders of our efforts, and continuously give positive feedback.
    People - my co-workers are top-notch. I had never met them before our first All-Staff meeting, but I felt like I already knew them. This is a community of top performers who value hard work and hard play.

Cons

Valleys - some months you will be extraordinarily busy, other months you may not be. But you have the opportunity to get more jobs through repeat business, and if you are a strong recruiter, you will not go hungry.
    100% virtual - even though it is a very strong "pro," it can also be a "con." Working from home can be isolating at times, but again, the employees here are a wonderful virtual support network.
    Benefits - health insurance is expensive. You only get 5 paid days off per year (you can schedule additional time off, but if you aren't working, you likely aren't getting paid). However, I make more money here than I did in a Fortune 500 company, so I can afford to take days off when I want them.

Please continue to treat employees as if we are your clients. This is the best company I have ever worked for, and I don't plan on ever finding another career. I have everything I need and want here.

I love this company I love my job

Pros

I love working from home. The flexibility works perfect for a mother of 3. No two days are the same, I am constantly learning and I never have time to be bored in my job.

Cons

Being virtual, it can be difficult to get timely answers and the attention of middle management. The benefits are far too expensive outside of CA. Pay increases are slow and rare.

We need more communication from Leadership. It would be great to have monthly or bimonthly company calls.

There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox.

Worked for Decision Toolbox? Contribute to the Community!