Decision Toolbox
www.dtoolbox.com Irvine, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Exceptional company, people, and technology.

Director of Client Services (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsI have worked in this industry for over 20 years and I never thought I would go from being my own boss to working for a company as an employee again. DT changed that with their company glue, amazing talent and one of a kind technology.

ConsI don't see a down side to working with them. Every company will always have challenges as they grow. It is up to those that support the organization to help see them through those growth challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to inspire, think outside the box and let go. Your company and people will always support you.

A Company that makes you WANT to go to work every day

I have been working at Decision Toolbox part-time for more than a year

Pros: Working from home allows me to be a mom and have a successful job. I feel amazingly connected to the people I work with… Cons: I honestly can not think of any. I know that… Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for creating such an amazing company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

High Performers Flourish in a Strong Employee-Friendly Culture

Recruitment Partner (Current Employee)

I have been working at Decision Toolbox full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working from home - the flexibility to set my own schedule and really manage my life. If you aren't busy, you don't have to… Cons: Valleys - some months you will be extraordinarily busy, other months you may not be. But you have the opportunity to get more jobs… Advice to Senior Management: Please continue to treat employees as if we are your clients. This is the best company I have ever… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Decision Toolbox.

Worked for Decision Toolbox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Decision Toolbox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Decision Toolbox CEO Kim Shepherd . All reviews posted anonymously by Decision Toolbox employees.