Decision Toolbox

www.dtoolbox.com
There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox

Innovative RPO

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

Flexible hours
No micro managing, you plan your own schedule
Varied client portfolio = diverse recruiting experience
Forward thinking IT infrastructure
Solid peer support, remotely

Cons

Lack of company benefits for employees outside CA
Inconsistent compensation, dependent on projects awarded

51 Other Employee Reviews for Decision Toolbox (View Most Recent)

As perfect as they come

I have been working at Decision Toolbox full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Decision Toolbox offers a rare combination in this day and age: 1. A leadership team who actually cares (not just lip service!) about our clients, our culture, and our employees; 2. A management philosophy that strikes the balance of truly letting you be your own boss without micromanaging or leaving you unsupported; 3. No office politics!!! Really; 4.No commute! Being a 100% virtual workforce means working from a home office, and while not for everyone, if you're disciplined and self-driven it's a dream come true!

Cons

You will never find a company that doesn't have some things that could be improved. Decision Toolbox is no exception but they are very small factors in the scheme of things, and are a challenge to most companies. Communication can be difficult - being a virtual workforce you can't pop into someone's office with a question, but DT has an array of technology to combat communication barriers, and a strong corporate focus on over-communication. With that technology and commitment to over-communication (as a means of combating the virtual factor) comes inundation so it's easy to miss something or not respond as quickly as you hope. That just means you have to be more diligent and self-driven - which is not for everyone.

Please don't change a thing! This is the best company I've ever worked for. I feel like I've finally found my "home."

Great company!

I have been working at Decision Toolbox full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I joined DT for the flexibility it provides me with my family while still being able to use my talents and passion for recruiting. DT is structured in a way where you can operate very independently but still have all the resources and leadership support as you would within a larger organization. The recruiting process and technology that DT has created enables our clients to fill their positions quickly with top talent. I love the cutting edge technology products that we utilize it makes the life for a Recruiter and Sourcer alot easier. Leadership is always open to suggestions on new technology products and process changes or enhancements. Overall great organization!

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox