Innovative RPO

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

Flexible hours
No micro managing, you plan your own schedule
Varied client portfolio = diverse recruiting experience
Forward thinking IT infrastructure
Solid peer support, remotely

Cons

Lack of company benefits for employees outside CA
Inconsistent compensation, dependent on projects awarded

Other Reviews for Decision Toolbox

As perfect as they come

I have been working at Decision Toolbox full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decision Toolbox offers a rare combination in this day and age: 1. A leadership team who actually cares (not just lip service!) about our clients, our culture, and our employees; 2. A management philosophy that strikes the balance of truly letting you be your own boss without micromanaging or leaving you unsupported; 3. No office politics!!! Really; 4.No commute! Being a 100% virtual workforce means working from a home office, and while not for everyone, if you're disciplined and self-driven it's a dream come true!

Cons

You will never find a company that doesn't have some things that could be improved. Decision Toolbox is no exception but they are very small factors in the scheme of things, and are a challenge to most companies. Communication can be difficult - being a virtual workforce you can't pop into someone's office with a question, but DT has an array of technology to combat communication barriers, and a strong corporate focus on over-communication. With that technology and commitment to over-communication (as a means of combating the virtual factor) comes inundation so it's easy to miss something or not respond as quickly as you hope. That just means you have to be more diligent and self-driven - which is not for everyone.

Please don't change a thing! This is the best company I've ever worked for. I feel like I've finally found my "home."

Best virtual recruiting gig out there.

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Decision Toolbox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work virtually without the usual double standards of working virtually.
    No selling required as in a full desk contingency firm.
    You can sell/do business development if you want.
    Phenomenal ATS that truly does improve recruiter efficiency.
    Access to all the needed tools of recruiting (Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, etc.)
    Support team (operations, finance/billing, sourcing).

Cons

If you NEED a face-to-face collaborative environment Decision Toolbox is not for you. Same if you need to be managed. They key to success at Decision Toolbox is self motivation and a great deal of self sufficiency. Management will support you when you ask for it and need it, but there will be no hiding behind minimum effort/slacker tendencies if that is your workstyle.

Still trying to find the balance between being supportive and micromanagement, but that is to be expected in the largely uncharted waters of a 100% remote workforce. There are far more positives than negatives.

There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox.

Worked for Decision Toolbox? Contribute to the Community!