There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox

Innovative RPO

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

Flexible hours
No micro managing, you plan your own schedule
Varied client portfolio = diverse recruiting experience
Forward thinking IT infrastructure
Solid peer support, remotely

Cons

Lack of company benefits for employees outside CA
Inconsistent compensation, dependent on projects awarded

51 Other Employee Reviews for Decision Toolbox (View Most Recent)

As perfect as they come

I have been working at Decision Toolbox full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decision Toolbox offers a rare combination in this day and age: 1. A leadership team who actually cares (not just lip service!) about our clients, our culture, and our employees; 2. A management philosophy that strikes the balance of truly letting you be your own boss without micromanaging or leaving you unsupported; 3. No office politics!!! Really; 4.No commute! Being a 100% virtual workforce means working from a home office, and while not for everyone, if you're disciplined and self-driven it's a dream come true!

Cons

You will never find a company that doesn't have some things that could be improved. Decision Toolbox is no exception but they are very small factors in the scheme of things, and are a challenge to most companies. Communication can be difficult - being a virtual workforce you can't pop into someone's office with a question, but DT has an array of technology to combat communication barriers, and a strong corporate focus on over-communication. With that technology and commitment to over-communication (as a means of combating the virtual factor) comes inundation so it's easy to miss something or not respond as quickly as you hope. That just means you have to be more diligent and self-driven - which is not for everyone.

Please don't change a thing! This is the best company I've ever worked for. I feel like I've finally found my "home."

Great people, great company. I look forward to going to work everyday.

Current Employee - Recruitment Partner/Team Lead  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Recruitment Partner/Team Lead in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Decision Toolbox full-time for more than a year

Pros

-You work from home.
    -Leadership is really big on culture and they seek feedback from the staff to ensure that the culture is being preserved.
    -Work/Life Balance
    -Leadership is just a call away.
    -The entire staff, including management/leadership is friendly and respectful.
    -Did I mention that you get to work from home?
    -Leadership will fight for their employees.
    -Amazing technology that makes work very easy

Cons

-At times, when working from home, it can feel as if you are on an island but as mentioned in the Pros section, leadership is just a call away.
    -I honestly can't think of any real cons about working here.

Continue to preserve the culture of DT as you have made this a wonderful place to work. Continue to empower your employees with the opportunity to control their own destiny.

The founder, all c-level execs, as well as middle management truly care about the employees and will fight for them.

You have something very special here and I couldn't imagine working for any other company.

There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox

Worked for Decision Toolbox? Contribute to the Community!