There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox

Corporate Culture

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer  in  Orange, CA
Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Orange, CA

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

We have the most dedicated and hard working team I have ever worked with. There's such a sense of pride in everything done separately and as a team. Empowerment is not just a concept. It's embedded in the very fabric of how this company is structured.

Cons

There's never a "finish line" where you can sit back and reflect on a job well done. We're always running off to the next project.

Never stop looking at our process, people, tools and technology and keep one step ahead of the rapidly changing communication landscape.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Decision Toolbox (View Most Recent)

Deep commitment to employees, and to their customers' success

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Decision Toolbox

Pros

I've been in the recruiting industry for 20 years and worked for six different recruitment vendors. There can be a lot of greed in staffing agencies which causes pain to both their employees and their clients. Decision Toolbox is different. They operate from the highest level of integrity and always try to do the right thing for their employees and clients.

Cons

Decision Toolbox is 100% US-based, doesn't leverage offshore resources, and isn't expanding into foreign markets. Limited opportunity for employees to get international experience.

By being fiscally conservative, you've remained "the best kept secret" in recruiting solutions for 18 years. Timing is everything. Now is the time. Don't be afraid to let the horse out of the barn!

Love it!

Current Employee - Recruitment Partner
    Current Employee - Recruitment Partner

I have been working at Decision Toolbox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Incredible support by leadership, directors and peers. There is help at every turn if I need it. I get to work with top caliber recruiters which keeps me at the top of my game.

Cons

I've seen one post that there isn't enough work to go around. I have to disagree. If you have good stats and produce well then there is plenty of work.

The growth is exciting. We know you are putting new process and additional layers in the company. Thank you for all that you do.

There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox

Worked for Decision Toolbox? Contribute to the Community!