Defined Marketing Solutions
definedmarketingsolutions.com San Diego, CA

Be Prepared for Sales

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Defined Marketing Solutions

ProsExtensive "training program" that promises 80k - 100k within 12 months. Friendly staff. Nice building.

ConsIt's direct sales. You work six days a week for about $300 plus what they don't like to call commission, but it's pretty much commission. For those of you who can't do math well, that's a good bit less than California minimum wage. Supposedly this training program promises that you'll be making more within a few weeks/months, but the attrition rate is so high that you probably won't make it to the higher earning spots. You will interview at the same time as several other fresh new grads and they will interview dozens of people because the attrition is so high. If you can get through it, it may be nice, but don't waste your time.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent in your job listings. I just saw another listing that sounds great on paper but doesn't begin to describe the duties.

Defined Opportunity

Entry Level Marketing (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Defined Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: The opportunity for growth and personal development with this company is excellent. You will learn more about yourself working with this company than you would… Cons: Some of the challenges of working for DMS are all going to be personal. Working here, you determine the about of success you will receive.… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management is great. They find ways to bring the best out of everyone and truly want everyone to be successful at the business and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

So many Opportunities

Account Manager (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Defined Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: The management staff are some real go-getters. They are always there to coach and develop, and are amazing at following up on their promises. I… Cons: You must produce to work. They ease you in, give you thorough training, however once you are trained up, its up to you to produce.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Defined Marketing Solutions.

Worked for Defined Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Defined Marketing Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Defined Marketing Solutions employees.