Del Sol Medical Center

www.delsolhealth.com

Senior Management is aloof.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) El Paso, TX

ProsThere are wonderful co-workers, it really is the people who keep me here. There is some flexibility in scheduling. However, self-scheduling is limited to certain departments.

ConsPay is not competitive, workload is often brutal with short staffing, senior management seems to believe that putting out memos every few months qualifies as communication and encouragement. Management is currently involved in a punitive campaign against employees over customer satisfaction scores (which are now tied into medicare reimbursement).

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease formulate a business plan that includes adequate staff training BEFORE the plan is rolled out. Now that medicare is using customer service scores to guide reimbursement, HCA as a whole has adopted an unrealistic, constantly changing game plan that has left employees without effective leadership.

Good place to work for

Director (Former Employee) El Paso, TX

I worked at Del Sol Medical Center full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Enjoyed my tenure there, good working conditions in some areas but not… Cons: Too many initiatives simultaneously, staff would sometimes get tired and did not take them seriously. They felt new… Advice to Senior Management: More visibility from upper management. Need to provide more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Don't work there so really have no clue just want free access

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Del Sol Medical Center

Pros: Don't work there so really have no clue just want… Cons: Nothing its a great place to work. NO problems Advice to Senior Management: Don't know don't really work there More
There are newer reviews on Del Sol Medical Center.

Worked for Del Sol Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!